- Diagnose Check Engine Light
- Diagnose lack of power/poor performance
- CHECK STABILITRAK WARNING
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection.
- Road test and verify engine performance, transmission operation, and shift patterns. Flush transmission which includes: flushing of transmission cooler, cooler lines, valve body, and torque converter. Flush all contaminated fluid out
SHARON M. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/30/2022